Below are some drama recommendations for the weekend and beyond. These are the best I could find lately – it doesn’t mean they are amazing.
- I’ll Be Your Knight: Very similar to Imitation, if not better!
- Luoyang – Wow – amazing!
- Snowdrop – Will have you sitting at the edge of your seat.
- Our beloved Summer – Get’s better and better with each episode
- Neechan no Koibito: Sweet and meaningful.
- To Fly With You: Just perfect! The humor, acting, and unexpected well crafted script and story is a breath of fresh air.
- Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga: Typical contract marriage, but still enjoyable if you have nothing else to watch or to fill the time while waiting for an episode to air.
- Rainless Love in a Godless Land: Fantastical, unique, and a male lead and story that gets better the further it goes.
- Dear Family: Very dramatic and the first half is very good! The second half is over the top dramatic.
- Dear Diary: Funny and thoughtful drama. Many scenes will have you laughing out loud. Although, I could could quite get into the male lead.
- Old Boy (2018): This Chinese drama one is a few years old, but an around rock solid drama.
If you are enjoying, any not-so-well known present or past dramas, please feel free to jot them down in the comment section.
Where ever you are in the world, I hope all is well! Happy drama watching!