Below are some drama recommendations for the weekend and beyond.
- Remembrance of Things Past: Excellent contemporary – grounded, realistic, little fluff.
- Make a Wish: If a cat turned into a girl, and a romance developed between her and the guy she owes a wish too, happened in real life – this is what it would be like.
- The Day of Becoming You: It’s an okay drama that you get you through a drama lull.
- The Long Ballad: This is a LONG drama, but well worth checking out. The story shifts quite a lot each quarter, so if you didn’t like the first plot line, you make like the second, third, ect.
- Crush: One of my favorite dramas of the year. I rarely binge, but this had me staying up too far too late.
- Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (2021): AMAZING! It is now one of my all-time favorite dramas. Like the Long Ballad, the plot changes direction several times. Much of the beginning set-up didn’t capture my interest, and I almost dropped it, but thankfully I hung in there.
- Mysterious Love: Leans on the mature side. There are many over the top moment, and characters, but worth dappling into for the amazing chemistry between the leads.
- Sweet Tooth: It swings between being interesting and boring.
- Ugly Beauty: An engaging drama with an interesting feel and plot.
- Imperial Coroner: Wonderful lead couple.
- You Are My Glory: It is missing that special something, but it has great production quality.
Where ever you are in the world, I hope all is well! Happy drama watching!