Below are some drama recommendations for the weekend and beyond. These are all dramas I watched from start to finish with little to no forwarding.
- My Heroic Husband: It’s the same team as Joy of life.
- Crossfire: It’s gritty and worth dipping into a different genre.
- Mr. Fighting: This is also gritty, grounded, and heartfelt. The acting is incredible!
- Joy of Life: All around amazing.
- The First Half of My Life: Amazing “coming of age” (although in her 40’s) story. It’s heartbreaking at times.
- Twenty Your life On: It’s a perfect contemporary drama following college graduates.
- Word of Honor: I view it as an enjoyable bromance.
- Pegasus Market (Korean Drama): Laugh out loud funny, bizarre, and simply fun!
- Longest Day In Chang’an: Intense, dark, superb production quality.
- Old Boy: Underrated contemporary drama
- My Lovely Sam Soon (Korean, 2005): Delightful and grounded
- Taxi Driver: Recently aired Korean drama. It has you at the edge of your seat.
Where ever you are in the world, I hope all is well! Happy drama watching!