Below are a few dramas that I have been enjoying lately, and worth checking out.
- Hospital Playlist – slow paced, clever, well crafted.
- Once Again – family drama (has father is strange vibes)
- I’ll Find You a Better Home (slow paced, kind of boring, but interesting enough to keep watching.
- Serenade of Peaceful Joy (on “to watch list”)
- A Piece of Your Mind – did find it boring after episode 6, but might go back to it.
- I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice – slow paced, visually appealing, and a relaxing watch.
- The King The Eternal Monarch (coming April 17 and stars Lee Min Ho – need I say more)
- Joy of Life – AMAZING
- Hunting – very similar to When a Snail falls in Love. Slow introduction of character, which makes each episode exciting. Plus Wang Kai… need I say more?
Will add to the list if anything else good crops up.