Below are some drama recommendations for the weekend and beyond.
- Shi**ting Stars (Korean) A perfect modern romcom! It’s been a while since we’ve had a good one!
- Be Reborn (Chinese) A thriller without the core! It’s about theft and will have you at the edge of your seat.
- Life is Long Quiet River (Chinese) It’s not perfect, but there are no fillers and watching the characters lives is interesting. I will say Feng Shao Feng acting is so poor, it’s offensive.
- A Business Proposal (Korean) They managed to make an old troupe refreshing.
- Simmer Down (Chinese) A good relaxing drama – adult slice-of-life.
- Again My Life (Korean) Energetic and fresh acting from Lee Joon Gi.
- Promise Cinderella (Japanese)
- Meet Me After School (Japanese)
- F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers (Thailand) The best adaptation to date).
- The Bachelors (Chinese)
Wherever you are in the world, I hope all is well! Happy drama watching!